The cost effective way to hire top talent with ultimate flexibility
How An Embedded Employee Can Benefit You
- Deploy specialised skills where & when you need them
- Instantly increase your capacity to get more done
- Outperform in your industry
- Attract even more top talent
- Let your brand stand out from the crowd
- Unlock more opportunities for growth
- Save your resources & cut operating costs
- Give your customers a better experience
- Increase your bottom line
- Submit a form with a position for a role you’d like filled & we’ll back to you within 24h with our best options
Why You Need An
We Take Away The Stress Of Full-Time Employment In A Growing Startup By:
- No hiring or onboarding fee
- Lower than competitive UK Salaries
- You’ll only pay for hours worked
- Holidays & sick leave reimbursed
- Min. 6 months renewable contract
- Option for half time
- One monthly invoice for multiple employees
- We find the right candidate
- We provide bonuses and perks
- We organise experiences
- Teams of three + are given a satellite office to work from
How We Hire Top Quality Candidates
We’ll cover all the key points of your company together. Especially its goals, size, and values. So we can find you the best candidates to fit your company culture.
It takes us around 2 to 3 weeks to vet over 100 candidates before we find you the perfect match. These candidates go through a 3 phase interview before you get the top talent summary pack.
Once you've picked your top talent, we'll cover them with our own global company. But they'll work only for you. You'll get a simple renewable contract with the option to extend or end it.
Want to Know What Other Pioneering Founders Like You Have To Say?
"The benefits for an employee are typically more long term focus and also we are more confident they will stick around. Although with regards to short term projects, contractors can be really beneficial."
"Employees are more committed to the cause since they’re part of the team and therefore more likely to think long term about the health of the business."
"Employees can be a better investment and better fit within a company culture. Contracting can promote diversity, should a cost effective solution be available"
"Employees offer in-house talent and ability to upskill, plus sharing of knowledge. Contractors are less admin & HR intense, particularly when located in another country as they would send you an invoice."
"Clients may get attached to contractors and since there is no security of on-going working relationships, clients prefer working with employees over contractors."
"Employees tend to work for the good of the company and put in the effort if you give them the right package, instill the right values, and develop a culture of team. They can represent the company and build confidence in the business and clients."
"Contractors are more independent and task-focused. Whereas employees are more embedded in their team and company culture, which tends to increase productivity and impact."
"As a hiring manager, interviewing for an employee gives you perspective. Contractors offer flexibility and reduced payroll liability, and should a wide talent pool be available that would be beneficial."
"Employees are long term investments from the company in training/ development/ career progress."